Sunday, March 02, 2008

Balkers Beware

To all who balked at my wish list, I say poo-poo (like the French.) So far its worked out great. Mumsie sent me an early birthday present. My spice rack is in a drawer working almost like a charm. Only problem was that aparently my drawers are not standard length, so now I just need that sander to sand it down a bit. I won't really do that but it would probably work. I just re-arranged a few things and its great. Now I can see all my most used spices at once. No more digging through a cupboard which I'm really too short to see anything. I plan on making a trip to IKEA this week and will see if they have anything from my wish list for extra cheap.

1 comments:

lacy said...

Rachel, I do not poo poo your list or you. I think a wish list and links to where to find items on the wish list is a BRILLIANT idea! I would be thrilled to unwrap a present from my hub that was from my wish list (meaning, he read it, thought it was important to me, took the time to find item, purchased item, and wrapped item...awesome!) Instead- he calls his sisters and begs for help with presents for me, also helpful, but not as much as going to the source for help with presents for me. Do not be surprised to see a Lacy wish list on my blog very soon. Although, many items on Lacy Finds are on my wish list.