Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Potty Training

I am a fool for thinking that my child might possibly be ready to potty train? She's crazy about her new potty and thinks panties are fun, but she has yet to actually pee in the toilet or potty and has only had panties on for a total of a few hours. (we're only on the first real day, sort of) Am I giving her too much credit in thinking she's up for this? Am I giving myself too much credit for thinking I can actually do this? Please say a little potty prayer for us!

5 comments:

Shawn said...

You'll do fine... let me know if you want me to forward you that book about potty training.. it has alot of good advice. Just don't get frustrated or Noel will get frustrated too. Good luck!

talonandanna said...

LOL-i'm sure that's not helpful, but that's what i did when i read this post. :)

Lisa said...

I thought Holland was ready.... but I soon realized that she wasnt quite yet, and neither was I. They say when they are totally ready then it will only take a day or so to get it! Good luck.

Gold-E said...

Just remember if she poos in her panties who gets to clean it up :D You'll both be fine. Just don't go crazy on her if she doesn't get it initially (since I'm such an expert...)

birdie said...

We'll be saying some potty prayers for you two. Sounds like a good time at the Albertson house :)