Sunday, March 02, 2008

Cooking Experimentations

Fri-ta-ta-ta - looks like a souffle, tastes kind of like a souffle, but you cook it and then bake it. It was yummy.





Souffle - It appears to have problems, operator error. I didn't have the right size "souffle pan" for this try and I wasn't willing to buy the whole six piece set just so I could have the 1.5 qt dish. Well now you know what happened because it doesn't look like it rose up, but it really did.





Spritz Cookies - Notice the two tones? Aren't they lovely? Auntie (AKA Tanty by Noelle) came for a visit last weekend and we broke out the cookie press and made the most delightful cookies. I think I'll make them again soon, but not until I forget how much butter it takes.

5 comments:

Gold-E said...

Those spritze coookies are beautiful! Just so you know, I ate that entire bag of cookies all by myself. Don't remind me about the butter...
Thanks for a fun weekend,
Tanty

TomKat said...

Those cookies are perfect! Nicely done sissy(s)!

Lisa said...

The cookies look yummy! butter shmutter, who cares!

Rob & Megg said...

Did someone say COOKIES? Looks SO GOOD!! Jackson and I are making a trip to AZ the middle of this month...we should try and hook-up. My brother lives in Queen Creek. Where that is in regards to you I'm not sure. We would love to see you if it's possible.

talonandanna said...

hey rach, the mean baking queen! lovely cookies. having fun with your new tool huh?! wonder if you could substitute the butter with earth balance brand...
http://www.earthbalance.net/
it's my latest findand it works great, all across the board so far. love the blog!