Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spider Man and Friends Not Welcome Here

There are many things that Boo told, or should I say warned me about before moving to Arizona. When he initially told me of the job posting for Arizona and I said "You should apply," he turned in his seat so fast and said, "Do you know how hot it really gets in Arizona? Take the coldest day in Boston and imagine that, but extremely hot." In reality, no I really don't know what I'm in for and I am in no way prepared for the day it arrives. Besides not being prepared for that scorching heat, I was in no way prepared for what was camping on my doorstep either. It seems that Spiderman and his friends were having a slumber party and we weren't invited. Not just any breed either, of the black widow kind. SCARY!!!

I'm definitely not open to the idea of letting them crash out at my house and have given them the one way pass back to spidey heaven. The Home Defense works fast.
Please excuse my lame pictures.

1 comments:

Gold-E said...

eww. Heebie jeebies.