Thursday, March 06, 2008

Quilting Season

Before moving to Arizona winter has always been quilting season. Really what else is there to do when its frigid out? But now the weather is nice and its making it harder to stay in and work on my quilts. Luckily friends having babies makes me a little more motivated. I don't claim I'll have it done before the baby's born or even a couple months after, but I'll do my best. This is the most recent completion, getting ready to be shipped to Boston. I have a second one with this same material half done (no intended recipient just yet) and two boy quilts which are about 40% done and hopefully will be completed by the end of March or sooner. (fingers crossed!)

6 comments:

Gold-E said...

That turned out really beautiful sissy. Nice work.

Lisa said...

Ok you Roos girls are absolutely amazing. Seriously I'm telling you the next time I'm pregnant!
Good job Rach!

birdie said...

so beautiful! Wow, I'm impressed.

Becca and Billy said...

That is so pretty, I love the colors!

talonandanna said...

you could be a millionaire in the private quilting sector! you never cease to amaze me. we still LOVE the one you made t oh so long ago...

talonandanna said...

p.s. i would love to teach you how to make these kinds of cards. next trip out here or our next trip out that way. :)