Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog Neglect

I am not neglecting my blog, I'm just on vacation in St. George, UT, putting together a collection of photos to post. So stay tuned for a day or two longer and then there will be something good to read. 


BTW... I really love everyone who reads my blog, even those who read without leaving any comments and I find out that you stalk my blog regularly. I love it! I don't have to update you on my whole life the next time I see you and you won't have to ask me my baby's name. You should know my hobbies by now and won't ask what I do in my spare time. (I was asked this recently and realized that the person asking was neither married or had children and probably wasn't reading my blog.)

So to all my fans and not fans, thanks for stopping by, see you soon!


3 comments:

Gold-E said...

Hope your having fun in St. George while the rest of us feel like neglectaroonies. Looking forward to the vacation update and pics!

Lisa said...

You're so cute Rach. Hope you enjoy your vacation!

talonandanna said...

I'm your #1 fan rach! LOL