Monday, June 02, 2008

Not Much Worth Bloggin' About

I don't want to disappoint any of my faithful readers, but my life is living in the slow lane. BORING. It consists of things like Ariel panties for Noelle, quilting my life away and just trying to stay cool. (As in temperature, not my style. That left a the building a while ago.) Here are the top ten things we've done in the past week in no particular order:
1. Have done "potty training" solid - and Noelle pretty much rocks, except for the inherent phobia of public restrooms and pooping.
2. Nacho Extravaganza
3. Date Night to the Mesa Temple - long overdue
4. Finished one quilt and started another and have two on deck.
5. Indiana Jones - (Boo saw this with a friend, gave it a thumbs down. "Rent it.")
6. Swimming and our lame attempt at water basketball
7. Book Club - I actually finished the book - Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
8. Took dinner to a friend and her family
9. Started BofM again and can't really figure out why Nephi doesn't ever just punch his lame brothers in the face for being the biggest complainers. As if any of them like sleeping on the ground. However he is the one writing the record so he can tell the story however he wants. Hopefully I'll get Nephi and his family out of the wilderness this time.
10. Got some water storage containers as part of our attempt to be prepared for "a disaster."

Don't say I didn't warn you.

5 comments:

Daniel said...

Yeah...Its smart to have extra water on hand in case of an emergency....you know...so you can keep the pool topped off. :)

Anonymous said...

Reason #9 is why I love ya so much!!
We miss yous guys!
Are you coming to Maine via Boston this summer for a family reunion??

TomKat said...

Though you feel your list is boring. I found it entertaining. Nacho Extravaganza sounds like something that needs to be on my agenda very soon. I also enjoy #9, good times :)

Shawn said...

I just started reading the BofM too! What a small world!

Bar M U said...

I feel like my life is in the same lane...which explains why my blog is too lately. At least you can make the "slow" times sound interesting, I wouldn't have known different without you labeling it as boring :)

About Indiana Jones - we saw it too and it was "classic" Indiana (fight scenes taking place between two moving vehicles, oversized bugs, cheesy girls, strange accents). Not the greatest storyline, but fun to watch and remember the older movies.