Monday, June 09, 2008

Princess Poser

In the past couple of weeks, Noelle has really gotten into the whole dress up scene. This is easy to do when your mom never dresses you in much more than underwear because you are still learning how to go potty in a toilet. (I hope I make it through this life step) Nevertheless, Cinderella looks just fine with nappy bed head and static cling.









She also has a fondness for her cowgirl boots, which when Boo told her she couldn't go outside with him until she put some shoes on, these where the first thing she grabbed. Since she was looking so stylin' in her muscle T, we asked her to flex for us. The pictures do minor justice, it was pretty funny.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yee haw!! What a cutie! I'm so impressed with your potty training ambitions, Buddha has done the deed a few times, but we're waiting till our summer travel is over before we hit the PT hard.

birdie said...

I love those last two poses - those are hilarious! She's totally taking it so seriously.

I love it.

Gold-E said...

Where does she come from? She is so funny! Cute little nappy Jelly.

TomKat said...

Those little muscles with her blue panties are enough to brighten anyone's day. She's adorable. love her.

That quilt is amazing. I think you should start selling them.

Lisa said...

oh man, it reminds me of two other little girls doing the same thing. Although I don't think they ever showed their muscles!

Elizabeth R said...

She is so freaking cute.. I especially love that first boots picture. Daniel is now going on like a proud older brother and talking about how cute you were and how you did the same things when you were little. I think he loves you.