Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's a dog eat dog world... And I'm wearing milkbone underwear! [post by Boo]

This photo is both a symbolic and literal reference to how my summer is going and will likely continue over the next few weeks. But, don't cry for me fellow bloggers just yet...cause I still have a few tricks up my sleeve.
Coming off the heels of a Celtics Championship, I feel like there's a modest pot of gold waiting for me if I press on - milkbone underwear and all!

PS - I have to say that spending all this time at home with my smoking hot wife and princess daughter has really been great. Thanks Rach :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

We should all be congratulating Boo and actually posting anything on the blog. Hooray for doing a post. BTW, I'm sorry that you dropped your ice cream in that yucky looking stuff.

Camille Bassett said...

your wife is smoking hot.! I would say you scored big time. remember that as your studying for the bar. you need to pass that thing three times to impress her. as for me my hubby failed once and half assed it the second time. how does that song go? "if you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife so from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you."

Gold-E said...

Congrats for posting, Boo! I can't get G to accept my invitation as an author on our blog.

Hey, maybe it's time to change those milkbone undies into lucky charm undies. Wha'd ya say?

Boo said...

Nice thought Beck, but I wouldn't want everyone after me lucky charms!