Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Heart Google Reader

Its a festivus miracle! My blog stalking was just taken to a new level. I no longer have to sift through all my links to see what people are doing. Google is going to do that for me. I love, love, love it. I've been sitting here wondering what I'm going to to do with all this free time that I now have? But don't worry for those who like to read from some of my links, I'll leave those there for you. I think I'll go file my heels and deep condition my hair.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

That sure is a cute little dwraf

EmilyCC said...

I heart Google Reader, too (I'm a little embarrassed that I went 2 years without it!).

Camille Bassett said...

Rach. How did you get a pic of a hispanic child? I know with you having step siblings and such I get confused. You didnt tell me half your family is from Mexico. We should have more dinner parties with food from your family's country.
Glad I found out this way and not by meeting them. The look on my face would be priceless.

TomKat said...

I love how people think half of our family is from Mexico...considering our own little "Pochahonkis" is the only that looks even close to Mexican.