Thursday, April 03, 2008

What's Your Flavor?

What goes better with birthday cake? Ice cream, duh. (BTW...I have decided that my birthday week will start on my birthday, so someone can tell Boo he has a few more days to get me an awesome present, because I'm sure he hasn't yet. No electronics please.)



"Your personality is as friendly and appealing as strawberry ice cream (especially the kind with chunky bits of real fruit). You've got a slightly sarcastic sense of humor, and you rarely stress out or take things too seriously. You are cute and sweet, but with a mischievous side. You are a bit of a troublemaker, but only because you're determined to avoid a plain vanilla life."

This is funny, my friend A got the same thing which must be why we got a long great in high school. Apparently only 9% of the people who took the quiz were strawberry. I like being the minority sometimes. To find your flavor click here.

3 comments:

Gold-E said...

I am plain ol' vanilla. How boring is that? But I always like to add sprinkles.

Adrianne said...

what day is your birthday?? (sorry I know it is soon) and email me your address just incase I come across an extra hand sander! It is every strawberrys tool of choice!:)

Anonymous said...

Strawberry right here... and while I do love the cool side of my pillow, I DEFINITELY love Air Conditioning more, sometimes, even more than ice cream!