Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Noelle's Antics

Can you say 'hobolicious'? Noelle came in to see what I was doing on the computer and this is what she looked like. No idea where she found her hat, since we haven't been using it lately, one of my shoes and her pj's. Then as I go to take her picture she pulls a typical move and puts her finger up her nose. It doesn't get much better than that. Earlier she was carting around her goods in her doll stroller, in which case she was looking like a bag lady. Great things to come from her, eh?


This video is of Noelle saying "lasagna." She can't say it without making that face. However, she no longer will perform this trick for us, used and abused as it is.

8 comments:

Nay said...

She's so dang cute!

Gold-E said...

Like mother like daughter.

lacy said...

oh my gosh!...adorable! you're baby is biligual!

talonandanna said...

that's hilarious! good thing you got a clip of it!

birdie said...

I like the finger in the nose. Does she get that from her mom, too? We need to get together sometime.

Becca and Billy said...

That video is so stickin funny and cute! She sounds like she is mocking you!

Rachel said...

I'm quite sure that she is mocking me.

Elizabeth R said...

This is the cutest thing ever! Daniel thought it was so hilarious he watched it a few times...