Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My schmoopy

What is his name? Boo
How long have you been married? So long he's not sure if its ten or less.
How long did you date? Technically... 3 months, but he tracked me for longer than that.
How old is he? Almost 32
Who eats more? Ooooo...tough to say, but guessing by size, he does.
Who kissed who first? Boo kissed me, but I was sick and then he got sick.
Who said "I Love You" first? I probably did. He was probably still dumping all his other girl friends.
Who is smarter? Boo's a know-it-all lawyer and I'm a know-it-all wife.
Who is taller? Boo, but don't be fooled, the inseam of his pants is the same as mine. He'll tell you that its different for men than women, but inches are inches dude.
Who sings better? This question makes me laugh a little.
Whose temper is worse? Mine. Boo says that I go a little "I-Rach" sometimes when I'm crazy. Makes my brothers laugh.
Who is more sensitive? Boo's feelings are pretty sensitive, but I'm more emotional.
Who does the laundry? I do about 80%, but if he needs underwear and I don't then he can do a load, we both equally hate to fold laundry
Who does the dishes? Me, 70% and Boo 30%
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're laying on the bed it's me and since we got a new bigger bed I don't even know that there is a left side to the bed.
Who pays the bills? Me, but really they all are automatic for the most part.
Who cooks dinner? If we want to eat before 7pm I do. But sometimes I run out of ideas and so I leave those days up to him.
Who drives when you are together? Boo
Who is more stubborn? If you've read any of my sibilings blogs you'd already have the answer to that. Duh, me.
Who's parents do you see the most? His came to Boston more, but its pretty even.
Who proposed? He did, however I did ask him on a date first.
Who has more friends? We're both fairly social people so its a tie.
Who wears the pants in the family? We each take a leg and try to walk together.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

How sweet. You guys are cute!

Rob & Megg said...

Isn't that the truth! What a great relationship you two have.

Meggan

Anonymous said...

So the Colmans are hosting the Valentines party next Saturday - WE NEED YOU GUYS!!! (and your cool heart shaped chalk boards!)

Nay said...

Good answers. You're a great couple!

Wanamakers said...

You guys are awesome. You definitely still have that newly wed touch. I saw your picture in the lobby at church today and had a "miss the Albertsons" moment.

Wanamakers said...

. . . miss the albertsen's moment! Sorry for the mispell!