Saturday, June 23, 2007

Garden Update

So I was scrolling through some of the old pictures on our blog and found the picture of me working in the garden. (I haven't taken any recent pictures, but will add them when I have a chance.) WOW! That is all I can say when I look back from a few weeks ago. Wow how my plants have grown, wow, my how MiracleGro works, Wow, I have actually managed to not kill any of the plants off yet, Wow I actually have blossoms on almost every plant even some green tomatoes. I am just amazed.

However at nearly the same rate Noelle is growing, saying more "words" and shuffles her feet a little less and wants to run a little more. She's found great accomplishment in climbing the stairs, climbing on top of the LittleTikes table and even can entertain a crowd of strangers with her banter and the Itsy Bitsy Spider. She gets so excited to see her friends and finds simple joy in flipping through the dictionary. How did we get to be so lucky? Not only is she smart, but she's cute and funny - everything I'd want in a girl. I hope she always can find humor in her life like her dad. What a sweet baby. I'll miss the Itsy Bitsy Spider.

0 comments: