Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day 2007

In regular Rachel fashion, I made Ryan trek up to the temple for some Father's Day pics with Noelle. He hates having to pose for any kind of picture so for him this was torture. But someday I hope they both look back and think, wow were sure were cute back then. Just kidding I'm sure they'll be cute in 20 years too. Noelle was none too happy to be having her picture taken. She preferred to be walking all about and pulling the flower heads off and then shredding them into little pieces, which she does at home. However while we were snapping some photos she saw one of her friends, Eleanor. As you can see she wants to get down and play.
As long as she could roam free she was happy.
I could have sworn I looked cuter when I left for church, but our new Sunbeam class took it right out of me. Oh well.

0 comments: