Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 9

Christmas cards. Some people have a love-hate relationship with sending Christmas cards. I've always liked sending out cards and in 2003 we started our traditional photo card. Over the years I've tried to be original and make and design my own cards. Some years I have to take a pass and just have a retailer print my cards for me. I really do love making my cards. This year I borrowed designs from Becky Higgin's blog.  You'll notice however that I have two versions. One for those we don't see very often and one for those who probably could care less if they got a picture of our whole family because they see us more than they want to. Either way, we wish you all the Merriest Christmas.


P.S. - If any of my five readers keeps copies of cards they recieve, I need one of my cards from 2004 (Red Sox theme, tri-fold, cute.) I'll send you a prize if you have one for me to put in my Christmas card album.

1 comments:

Gold-E said...

I'm about 90% certain I still have that card because I'm kind of a hoarder like that.