Monday, July 04, 2011

May 2011

Whoa, where did the time go. May got away from me an now its July for cryin' out loud. Here is a picture update for those following along.



Mother's Day 2011

Trying to capture my girls in their Easter dresses for a second time. Can you tell how excited they are? I usually like to take a picture of myself with my kids while we're all still in our Sunday best, but the Dad's Sunday schedule doesn't permit unless I do it myself with a timer. No bueno. I bet you're all jealous of my 1980's window fashions in the background. No?


This picture worked out a little better.


Noelle suggested to Boo that for Mother's Day they should make chocolate dipped strawberries. They were pretty darn delightful. Boo did a good job and it helped make up for Mother's Day 2010 which was a bust.

Preschool Graduation

Hooray Noelle graduated from preschool and was very pleased with her performance for the parents.
Noelle loves her teacher Miss Miles and has been doing "summer camp" with her so she doesn't get bored during the hot summer months. I like it because she has somewhere to go three days a week and gets all sorts of excited about the themes they've had. We had a really hard time getting a picture with just Miss Miles because all of Noelle's friends kept jumping in with her. Too funny.
Near the end of May Auntie and Jackson came for a visit. I know you're all thinking, "Weren't they just there in March?" But hey, a visit in March, a trip together in April and another visit in May still isn't enough Auntie time for some of us.

During her quick weekend visit we went to the train park to ride the carousel and train of course. It was nice weather and ice cream cones topped off a fun park visit.
I only got a picture with Sis because Noelle was riding in a cattle car with a bunch of strangers at the back of the train. When we went through the tunnel I'm pretty sure I could hear her screaming over all the other kids.
Not to let it go undocumented, but Boo and I also celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary.

Go Team Albertsen!

1 comments:

Gold-E said...

Hip hip hooray for aunties! We love spontaneous trips to visit our favorite peeps! Thanks for having us :)