Monday, June 27, 2011

Best Babysitter

Being that I'm quite near the finish line of this pregnancy a good babysitter is such a treasure.
Noelle started a new session of swimming lessons and I couldn't bring myself to enroll in parent-tot with Sydney for two more weeks. Getting three of us ready is rough, but putting a swimsuit on over my enormous belly is down right pathetic. So in my attempt to keep summer interesting for Noelle I kept her in swimming and hired a babysitter for Sis during that time. It was heaven to sit for 30 plus minutes without a child climbing on me or nearly dying of heat stroke while strapped in the stroller.
Then the babysitter stayed and had lunch with us and played with my girls as a waddled around the house getting things accomplished. My kids love her, I love her. Win-win situation. Did I mention she walks to and from my house?
I might cry when she moves.

6 comments:

EmilyCC said...

Hallelujah! Can she move in for the rest of the summer?

Nancy said...

She's moving??? You might have to try and adopt her.

Nancy said...

She's moving??? You might have to try and adopt her.

Louise Plummer said...

Well-planned!

Rachel said...

They aren't moving too far away, but too far to walk. Every time I hear their house plans aren't finished yet I breathe a sigh of relief. Although houses are built quickly in these parts.

talonandanna said...

oh no! is this one gal that tended while we were there? she's moving? we're moving! don't know where or when but we are. LOL