Wednesday, September 08, 2010

The Blog

I've considered committing blog suicide. Its grown a little old and really my life merits nothing exciting. I should go back to the two family dwelling in Massachusetts that practically wrote blog entries for me. Between the folks I found on public transportation and our wacky neighbors I was full of stories. I'm still deciding. In the meantime I found this article about writing blogs. Ten good things to think about.

While you read that, I'm going to go get Sydney a drink of water so that she doesn't have to suck it out of the AquaDoodle pens.

3 comments:

Gold-E said...

Here's what - you can't stop blogging. Sometimes it is the "nothing exciting" that is the best material, like Sydney sucking water from the Aquadoodle pen. I can just see it and actually to those of us who have nothing exciting either, it is funny. So don't stop. Please? For Auntie?

Nay said...

I agree with Gold-E.... please, plase please don't stop the blog. Gotta keep up those writing skills for your mum at least.

Lisa said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!