Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sydney Update

The only update is that she's still pretty cute, oh and she's starting to smile, but I couldn't capture it on camera because I'm too slow and I can't make funny faces and talk like a moron and take pictures all at the same time. Sorry I'm just not that cool.

A half smile - she and I look very similar as babies and if I ever get my scanner to work again I'll show you the proof.


A favorite dress; my favorite because its cute, Boo's favorite because its not pink.



5 comments:

talonandanna said...

man she's cute, chunking right up. :) got your announcement too, it's up on the board. :) darling.

Camille Bassett said...

She is so cute and I can tell she has Noelles nose. I cant wait to see what she is for Halloween. O wait Boo will be in the office so I guess no homemade Wall-E costumes. Bummer that one was so creative.

Rachel said...

Noelle wants to be an astronaut at last discussion. I have no idea what to do for Sydney, we could make her the space ship? I'm up for suggestions so I can get started and show up that Wall-E number.

Boo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You had that dress for Noelle right? We had a PINK (sorry Ryan) one for Buddha!