Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Artwork

My sister came up to me and said "Do you want to see the art work that Noelle did on our tile?" My first reaction, which she could see on my face was, Oh no, what kind of pen or marker did she get a hold of and what kind of damage could it have caused? I didn't think this because she causes lots of damage at home, its just that Uncle Vic wouldn't be too happy to find something like that on his tile. However, Auntie assured me it wasn't anything bad.

The feet always make me laugh when I see this picture.

She said she found the art work after she had been in her bathroom blow drying her
hair. When she asked Noelle who it was a picture of she said, "Its you Auntie."

3 comments:

Gold-E said...

That was so funny! She took great care in getting the feet just right and she was very proud of her work. You have a creative one on your hands! I just love her!

Heather said...

I TOLD you that girl is an artist.

Nay said...

She is so proud of her artwork! Auntie must be very proud!