Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Noelle Update

So to be equal opportunity here I must post updates for both girls so that they don't need as much counseling when they're older.

Noelle started preschool. She likes it. She won't tell me what they do there or what they talk about, but she's happy to go and is happy when I pick her up. She's very excited to be going on a trip in a few days to see her Great Grammy and Great Papa, and her regular Grammy and Papa will be there with us too. She's been very full of funny stories lately and one of them has to do with a monkey that poops either on a glass slipper or on Uncle Daniel, just depends on the day.

On this particular day she came in and told me she was going to be a "gymmastic." I corrected her and said, "A gymnast?" She said, "No Mom, a gymmastic." She then asked if I'd take her picture and told me she would smile "like this." And she did.
Notice that her leotard is inside out and backwards.
Here she's playing in the water fountains at the water tower in downtown Gilbert. Its a new favorite spot that has great food and people like to walk around and hang out. Noelle was very concerned that she didn't have her swim suit. We told her it was fine to just play in her clothes and that we would take them off before we got in the car. It took her a minute to realize we were serious.

Sharing her special pink silky blanket with Sydney.

Playing dress ups with some of the new bling from Aunt Kati.

6 comments:

talonandanna said...

look at those two adorable little faces! you know they're cute right?! can't wait to see you guys in october! :)

Camille Bassett said...

Crazy girl. How cool that she is in preschool. They dont have that option here. I have to do the in home one with women in the ward. Wish me luck.

Michelene said...

Madelyn would never talk about preschool when she first started, it took her until the next year to tell me the things they did. Tanner starts next week, we'll see how he does.
Very cute girls!

TomKat said...

Woohoo! She likes the bling. And I must say that I find it quite hilarious that a monkey is pooping on Uncle Daniel. She is hilarious.

Louise Plummer said...

How great to have an aunt who keeps you in bling!

Nay said...

Love those baby faces!!!