Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chatty

Most mornings when Noelle wakes up she greets me with a very enthusiastic "Good morning." Then the next thing out of her mouth in a not so enthusiastic voice is "Where's my dad?" Every morning its the same thing. However this morning she was so chatty, maybe it was the fact that she fell asleep in the car on the way home from a friend's house at 5:30pm and I could not wake her to save my life. So after nearly fourteen hours of sleep she was a chatty little thing. Through her deep thoughts on things like pillows and blankets and what Dad might be doing at work and quoting lines from the movie Annie, she turned to me and said, "I love you Miss Momigan." as in "We love you Miss Hannigan?" Who could ask for anything better at 7:00 am?

3 comments:

Gold-E said...

She is so funny! 14 hours? She probably grew an inch over night. And thank you for introducing her to the "real" Annie. Miss Hannigan by anyone other than Carol Burnette just isn't the same.

lulu said...

There's nothing much better than that. You lucky duck.

Nay said...

How cute is that? Where does she get all that cuteness?