Friday, April 09, 2010

The Dad

Noelle pretty much thinks that Boo is the cat's meow. And I'm pretty much chopped liver. Lately she's been very proudly telling everyone that her dad uses a lawn motor. I can't bring myself to correct her. Its too funny.

Boo has also introduced her to the idea of the Slip n' Slide. He told her all about it over dinner last night and she now is trying to "earn" a Slip n' Slide of her own. Once again Boo will be her hero. I just can't wait to watch him on the Slip n' Slide.

4 comments:

Gold-E said...

Dads are always the greatest, but someday YOU will be her hero.

Kim and company said...

I finally wandered to your site! Hellllloooo! Tali told me this week that Dad is her bestest friend. Lucky Dad! I'm JUST the mom ;)

Lisa said...

I can see it now... please show pictures!

Anonymous said...

You can be assured that Noelle will insist on Ryan taking MULTIPLE turns on the soon to be earned slip n slide. You will have your last laugh when he's got grass burn, or, more likely, super sore muscles - cause we ain't that young anymore!