Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Birthday Week Re-cap

She doesn't want me to stick a Barbie in the cake next time. Her words not mine.

The presents from Mom & Dad... or Auntie.
BTW, those bubbles are truly that large, and she filled it about a quarter full of pea gravel. I can't bring myself to throw them away. Seriously.

She has wanted paints for a very long time.

The Ariel costume that is "just like Madelyn's."

This giant bubble wand is one of those things that she saw on television and Ooo'd and Awww'd over. Thanks to her little friends who joined us for a birthday lunch and brought this coveted wand with them. She uses it also to whack at some of my plants. Does not make Mama happy.

Typical outfit - the crown was from her VIP day at school.

I had to add in this picture from the night we went to dinner with Auntie, JW and "Uncle Bictor."
We waited forever and all the kids were so good. Sydney, well she's my little ray of sunshine.
One of the other rockstars who was so good to wait forever for some dinner. Notice the sun has now gone down. Oh how I just love to snuggle him. He loves him some Auntie time too.

5 comments:

Gold-E said...

I thought the barbie cake was awesome, even if the frosting was...well...interesting :)

talonandanna said...

too much fun! love the cake even with the barbie. :) can't believe how big she's getting! and little sydney too!

Michelene said...

Looks like a fun time. I bet you guys are really enjoying your backyard about now.

Lisa said...

So here I am reading your blog and looking at all your cute pictures and Holland comes up right when I reached the one with Noelle in her new Ariel costume and says, "Oh, I love that Ariel dress! I hope we can get that for me too!" So... where'd you get it?

Rachel said...

Ariel came compliments of Noelle's Grammy, online. I have no idea where it was from. Sorry.