Friday, October 09, 2009

No Shame

I've entered Noelle into a photo contest. Its not even the first time I've done it and I don't feel bad either. She's cute and our last entry was a success coming in at second place. In this contest I'll take top 20.

If you're willing to go through the trouble of creating a log in for yourself we'd love any and all to participate in the voting. You can vote daily. I can think of at least five people that will join me on this daily quest. Thanks to all five of you even if we don't win.

Click here to go to the voting page

Baby Girl ID: 102066115

By the way, I think these pictures are pretty awesome, even if they didn't make the cut! Also not bad for setting up a sheet in the corner of my bedroom so I could have good afternoon light. Hobo home studio.

Also, as if Noelle's pictures weren't enough, look at her sister. This girl melts my heart.

4 comments:

Nay said...

Ohhhhhhh they're beautiful girls. Want to eat 'um up!

Gold-E said...

You have mine and Vic's vote - I took the liberty of registereing him :D every day! LOVE LOVE LOVE these girls!

Heather said...

Oo-elche is hysterical. I miss that little Hoboita.

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

I love your pictures- so cute!!!