Friday, February 06, 2009

Tiny Dancer

She really is the tiniest in her class. We started dance classes three weeks ago and these are just some clips from those classes. I wish I had some from the first day because she was the class clown and preferred to watch that first day instead of do the dancing. The first clip is from the night we got her tap shoes, she was all ready for bed, but then we had to take her jammies off so that she could tap around the kitchen. Watching the video makes me want to preserve her in a jar. She's at a perfect stage where she says funny things (she called me a knuckle head the other day) and she does funny things. I love her right now.

12 comments:

Adrianne said...

wow how cute! if you bottle her I want some too!!

Gold-E said...

Oh my heck, that makes me cry. She is growing up so fast. Cutest thing ever.

Rachel said...

I got a little misty eyed before I posted it. She's my crazy JellyBean.

Shawn said...

That was soo adorable! I love how she will have a conversation with anyone. She is too cute, and yes, if you can find someway to bottle that up, let me know, I have two kids I want to bottle too!

lulu said...

I loved the video. I heart tap dancing. I'm not good at it, but I sure do like it. I think she's all ready better than I am!

Lisa said...

Oh, I wanted to cry. Soooo cute! I think I need to get Holland into dance classes, she'd love it!

Liz said...

Wow, she is completelyl adorable! Is she a lot younger than most of the girls, or just tiny? She's keeping right up though, doing all of the steps and everything. She is so cute!

talonandanna said...

love this kid! love this age, it's the best so far! can't wait to see you guys!

Nay said...

Oh, how I love that darling little girl! Cried right out loud!

Heather said...

I can't stand it. Just about the most darling thing I've ever seen.

Linda said...

awwwwwwwwww....she is precious and she looks like she GETS what it is she is supposed to be doing, VERY CUTE!

Lawra Loo said...

Oh my gosh, these are adorable! She's getting so big. <3