Saturday, December 01, 2007

We're Moving!

I should have just put the title to this post as the Winds of Change: part deux. So where are they blowing us? Arizona. Yes I can feel the warm winds now. Actually I can't feel anything because I have frostbite from the cold arctic air that moved in to New England today.

Boo has accepted a job and will still be working in real estate and using his degree in ways other than litigation. Hooray! I think that makes him happy? His offices are in Peoria, AZ and we're in the process of finding some where to live near those offices. We're especially excited to be close to friends we haven't seen for a while, but at the same time extremely sad to leave the friends we've made while living in Mass.

We'll be packing up and heading out the first week of January. So don't plan to come and visit until at least March. I think February is already booked. ;)

By the way, since telling people we're moving to Arizona, I found out its really hot there in the summer. I had no idea. Doi!

6 comments:

Elizabeth R said...

We are really excited for you guys! Daniel is quite giddy that he will be so close to his sister and "his" Boo again!

talonandanna said...

Uh, yeah, are we on the list for February? We'll be down before long fo' sho'. Good luck with all of this moving mojo. We really are thrilled for you guys. Oh, and I've heard that as long as you have AC in your home and in your car and a pool in your yard, you'll be fine! I'm sure you'll love it! You can go to spring training games, golf all year 'round and shop the HUMONGO malls there. YEA!

talonandanna said...

did i mention we'll be visiting shortly. :))))))))))))))))))))))) man, i'm a dork.

Lisa said...

That's great! How exciting, although I must say that I've had an hunch that you were since your last entry. Which means that you are messing up the Roos directory, shame on you. So as soon as you know that new address you have to let me know so I can print these and hand them out at the Christmas party. Good luck house shopping, or apartment or whatever you find.

Oh and how did you do that with your blog page! I've been trying to figure it out and I'm baffled. Help!

talonandanna said...

p.s. blog address has changed to
http://talonannatreyden.blogspot.com/

birdie said...

We stumbled on to your blog from Rob and Megan's blog. We are so excited that you are coming to Phoenix! We moved here after law school and Andy has been working at the DA's office. When will you be arriving?

Send me an email at

jbmcadams (at) gmail

-Jane and Andy