Friday, December 07, 2007

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

I really shouldn't be posting to my blog at this current moment because I have a mental list of things to do that is ten, no maybe more like fifty miles long. However since this is only one of my many creative outlets, yet it allows me to communicate with many people at the same time I thought, "What the heck."

In anticipation for moving I feel like I can't even find a place to start packing in our house until I finish about four sewing projects, give them to their respective owners and then I pack all that crap up and start in the guest room. However this is ever so difficult because for the next two days I'll be devoting my precious time to LL Bean shoppers as I wrap up my quick stint there. (I would have never taken the job had I known I was moving.) However I have given myself a deadline of Sunday night to have all projects complete and out of my house.

With my fifty mile list looming we will be having a Grinch style home these holidays as well. I tried to have a Christmas tree but it was so lovely yet undecorated that I felt like I needed to give that six fingered baby to someone who could love it more than I knew I would. So thanks to the Sorensen's who came and took it home to their family. I just can't fathom digging out all my holly-jolly decorations just to hurry and pack them back up. Good thing Noelle is still little and will not remember back to the year of no Christmas tree. Thank goodness we'll be going to Maine for Christmas so that it doesn't turn out to be the Christmas of no Christmas's'.

So off I now go to finish aforementioned sewing projects so I can then clean off the futon which needs to be photographed so it can be posted to Criagslist and then the real fun can begin.

By the way, did you know it gets really hot in Arizona? I had no idea.

2 comments:

Rob & Megg said...

Rach- How exciting! We are so happy for you and Ryan. My brother and sister-in-law live in Queen Creek AZ and have loved it. They have been in AZ for about 5 yrs now. Let me know if you want to chat with them about anything. Hope all is well. Love, Megg

Rob & Megg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.