Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Other Children

With the excitement of a new baby I'm sure some people are wondering if I've forgotten that I have other children. Maybe I do forget sometimes. But then sometimes I forget I have a baby, like today when I nearly left church without him. Not on purpose of course, but Boo had him and he always has to stay for a while after church so I don't usually see him after the meetings. I was on auto pilot and ready to go after rounding up the girls when I remembered I had a third child.


They're both keepers, today.

* These pictures are from our third annual black and white photo shoot.

2 comments:

Gold-E said...

I'd keep 'em. Love those beautiful girls so much!

Louise Plummer said...

These are beautiful pics. What is the annual black and white photo shoot? Did you take these?