Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Love That Dirty Water

We went to see the movie Moneyball on Friday night. If you even like baseball slightly then I think you'd like the movie. There is a part when they are in Fenway Park. It's typical Boston rainy fall weather. Seeing Fenway and the area around the park made my heart ache. I miss Boston, heaps full, especially during this time of the year. There really isn't a better place to be in the fall and everyone there embraces it with open arms. I can honestly say I've never seen more homes decorated for the season and it's holidays than in New England. But then comes winter and really Arizona is a good place to be during those months.
Love you Beantown. Hope to see you soon.
Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Louise Plummer said...

I loved Moneyball, and I really LOVE Fenway Park. It's so beautiful. Boston never quites let go of you, does it?

Rachel said...

It never does. Luckily we can commiserate together.

Gold-E said...

I kind of wish you were still there too, except I wish it were as close as AZ and AZ is pretty nice in January.