Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Diamondbacks Game

Boo's company hosted all the employees and their significant others to the final Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game of the year. The best thing about baseball games is that you can arrive 45 minutes late and chances are you haven't missed much. This was also our maiden voyage out without taking the Brotherman. Everyone fared just fine and the babysitter still likes us.
The game was going great until the lights went out. I never did hear what the explanation was for this, but it suddenly started to feel stuffy and warmer inside Chase Field. I could tell things were on the up-and-up when I felt the air come back on. It took a while for the lights to warm up enough to play ball again. It was a good win for the Diamondbacks who are on their way to the playoffs. Go D-backs! However, my heart still belongs to the Red Sox.

1 comments:

Louise Plummer said...

I agree. I can cheer for other teams, but the Red Sox are my first love.