Friday, February 26, 2010

Hot Pants

I just read a great post on The Apron Stage about conforming and matching and some other things that rang true to my spirit. Then just after I finished reading that entry Noelle walked in the office wearing this.
She loves to wear anything that she deems beautiful or fun. The night we picked up Reggie she was wearing a different swimsuit that looked like a ballerina get up with tutu and all, same boots. Boo and I agreed she looked like Ladybug Girl. I sometimes have to roll my eyes and remember she's only three and not for very much longer, which is why I don't mind if Cinderella is my shopping partner.

3 comments:

Gold-E said...

She sure has a mind of her own. I love that kid.

Rachel said...

It has got to be the worst design of a swimsuit for a kid. It dips as low in the front as it does in the back. I can't help but think it looks like something they wear in a wrestling match.

Lisa said...

Reminds me of someone I know!