Friday, July 03, 2009

Sacrifice

Noelle has a few favorite things in this world. Two of them would be her white and pink silky blankets that she's been attached to since her beginning. However, since Sydney's arrival she's been ever so kind to share her things, on her own terms.

This picture wouldn't rotate right, but I think you can see that both silky blankets are there.

No we didn't stage this. Noelle decided that she needed a Barbie to play with and chose Cinderella. Needless to say the poor girl had glitter all over her legs from the dress.

3 comments:

Gold-E said...

What a sweet big sister. She is obviously very excited to have a playmate. Love it.

Lynsee said...

I'm so excited that Sydney is here! When I get home I want to come and visit! I'll call you.

Nicole said...

So cute! Scottie is always giving James cars because of course that must be what he wants when he is crying. :)